Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Miracle


We have had so many miracles happen to us while being here. We found a place to live, we found a car, we are making friends and a lot of other small ones. The small ones are just as important to me because it shows me over and over again, that God does love me and my family and wants us to be happy.

Curly has been dying to go to school for the last several months and Ditte  and I were so excited to have Curly and my nephew go to little Scorpie pre-school back in California starting in October. Well that plan changed, obviously since a 5 hour plan ride twice a week was out of the question. Ever since we have been in Hawaii Curly has been asking when she is going to school. And at the beginning of our move it made me sad because I didn't know.

One evening after dropping Haans off at school, I took the girls down to our favorite beach to cool off from the heat of the day. I always try and plant my stuff near another family with little kids so my girls have someone to torment, I mean play, with. We sat next to a family with a little girl and of course our girls started playing and fighting together. Come to find out, we were both LDS. Ellen was in the ward that met after my ward and she new another girl I had met.

Long story short, Ellen invited me to join her home school pre-school group with 3 other moms. My ward had a few groups already doing home school pre-school, but they were all full so I was overjoyed in being invited to theirs. Curly was really excited too!




 This is her first day of pre-school.


Last week for our first field trip we went to the fire station and they got to see a firemen's outfit, shoot some water, climb in the firetruck and try on a helmet. It was short and perfect for our short attention span little kids. 



I was so proud my girls were so brave!





I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who listens to even the small pleas of help. I know he will listen to the big ones, like finding Haans a job. I just need to stay patient and have faith. The other amazing miracle that has come out of this pre-school group is that I have new friends. Something I wanted so badly. We have gotten together for play dates and park days as well and I am so grateful for their friendship. Who knew that a "chance" meeting on the beach would lead to some answered prayers? Well I know He did!


1 comment: