Monday, September 23, 2013

We are still alive

We are still alive here in Hawaii. We have had a fun, busy and HOT summer. One of the most exciting news was finding out we are expecting a boy in November. This is "how" we told Haans what we are having. And to say he is excited is an understatement. I guess the girlie hormones having been draining to his all boy childhood. (He has 4 brothers and no sisters) :-) When I sent this picture to my family to tell them, my daddy teasingly said, "Are the blue balloons significant?" Sure love my dad's humor!!


Since this blog is a journal for me, and like typical journal fashion, I am usually good for a couple months and then I fall off the journal wagon for a couple months, I'd like to catch up for a little bit, so enjoy if you so dare!

This is from Easter! The girls LOVED dying eggs.


 I love these dresses! I don't usually match my girls, but when I do, I just love it!


 My handsome hubby sporting his facial hair! 

Curly was able to take ballet lessons for a few months from a great friend!. Curly LOVED it and their performance was at a Nursing Home which was just perfect for this group!



 The day of the performance!

 Of course we had to dress up Loo Who too!







To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment