Thursday, September 26, 2013

Typos

Haans and I both have the same weakness when it comes to spelling or the amount of typos we make. We are always asking each other, "How do you spell .......?" Or we make mistakes like "accrued" instead of "occurred!" I had a good chuckle this past Mother's Day when he sent me flowers. This is the card that came with the flowers.

He later told me that when he was ordering them online, the screen had one line for the message and another line for the sender to type his name, but instead they combined the two lines and this is what I got..... a message FOR my hubby instead of for me. I still loved the flowers and I LOVED teasing him.


 It's a good thing I understood what he was "trying" to say, cause he's definitely a keeper!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Too funny! How like Haans to send himself flowers for mothers day! Doesnt he know he has his own holiday?! Btw, those are really gorgeous flowers, good job with that part Haans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Steve once sent me flowers that said "Happy Bar Mitzvah" on them-no typo, just Steve being Steve. What a cute husband you have!

    ReplyDelete