Sunday, November 25, 2012

Playtime

Since I don't have my mom or sisters who let me crash at their home at a drop of a hat, I have been hanging out at our home a lot more, which is an adjustment for me, but as my parents are always reminding me, change is not a bad thing. 
So we have been doing a lot of dress up. But of course we also turn it into a dance party!





 Lou Who is showing me her disapproving look at taking her picture! Pretty convincing!


 The girls have also been doing a good amount of reading (well looking at pictures) and I love it. Curly has been even such a good big sister to read to her little sister.



Something frustrating about our local library is that we can't or won't stay long. It's not very kid friendly. The bottom floor is the kids section and check out desk and the first time I went I was reading my girls a story and was asked to be more quiet. It's not like I was yelling or even talking loud, but I apparently wasn't whispering quietly enough. The 2nd time we went, Lou Who was been a bit noisy and we kept getting the stare down from the librarian. So now we grab books as quick as possible and run. I have since concluded that the 2 Barnes & Nobles in our area are our new libraries. The kids can be  kids and I usually can find what shelf they have grabbed the books from. Plus they have AC. Curly is always asking when we can go back to the book store. Don't worry we have bought 2 new books. 



Since having the home school pre-school at our house, I have been trying a FEW new crafts with the girls that I find online.

 Lou Who didn't want to show me hers! Such attitude for a little one!

Hope you all counted your many blessings this year too! Yesterday I had to "escape" from these precious little girls and left them with their daddy and went to  the beach to think and write in my journal and made a gratitude list. It sure does help eliminate the negative thoughts and feelings!


No comments:

Post a Comment