Monday, November 26, 2012

Cooking and Baking

Anytime I am going to make anything, the girls insist they help which is wonderful and also challenging.  They each have their own spot (but of course fighting erupts when one sister gets on the other sister's chair). And they also HAVE to taste test everything, from creamed butter and sugar to whipped egg whites. And then of course their is the arguing about whose turn it is to put something in the bowl or whether or not Curly is big enough to crack the eggs all by herself. But they are getting good at being mommy's little sous chefs. My hope is that I am making good memories with them. 









 We are working on eating our broccoli. Notice the cheese? Well, still struggling!

We especially LOVE making chocolate chip cookies! And eating the dough is an absolute must! They sure are cute in their aprons!


5 comments:

  1. How did I miss this cute post! I love seeing our girls cooking in the kitchen! SOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a familiar story. My girls do the same things. Such a joy, such a hassle. Your girls a cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally familiar! Even Landen wants in on all the action now- I have to make way for THREE busy bodies and 6 messy hands and I admit I get grumpy much more then I would like. Way to be patient about it! They look so happy eating the fruits of their labors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you glad you had practice trying to get your roommate to eat broccoli back in the day? Haha, i'll never forget when you made me try some buttered up broccoli! ;) Just practicing for your own daughters. Your updates are great!

    ReplyDelete